Find and propose a humanitarian case or a charity project.
Upload the details of the project at Ensany website
1. Click ‘Create Campaign’
2. Fill up the details of the proposed campaign
3. Wait for the Ensany team to approve your campaign within 3 days before it is uploaded in Ensany website
1. Write the best write-up of your project including the valid evidences/documents/pictures of the case
2. Share your campaign to all platforms or social media
3. Ask people to vote for your project at Ensany website
The evaluation is based on
• Like : in Ensany website 40%.
• Judges : content, language, evidence, media 60%.
2,000 RM X 1
1. Ensany Global will verify all the submitted projects and has the right to cancel the entries if they are found as invalid or fake.
2. It is not a must to find an outside needy, the beneficiary can be the one who is participating this challenge as long as he/she need a help.
3. Every participant/group can upload more than one case/ project.
4. The project can be written in English, Bahasa Melayu, or Arabic.
5. The fundraising target for the proposed project should not be less than RM1,000 per project.
6. The final date for project submission and voting will be on 15/10/2018.
Upload your humanitarian case or a charity project in Ensany website.
Promote and encourage people to donate for your project until it reach the target.
1. Click on your campaign page
2. Share your project to the public by using social media or any other platforms to fundraise for your project
1. Encourage people to share and donate for your project until it reach the target
2. Reach the target before the dateline to ensure that you are eligible for lucky draw and get the higher chance to win
• The is no specific evaluation for Challenge 2, but make sure your project would reach the target before the dateline.
• Lucky draw will be made to determine the winners.
2,000 RM X 3
1. It is not necessary to participate in the previous or next phases of the challenge
(Challenge 1 and Challenge 3).
2. The participants are allowed to start their crowdfunding at anytime within the timeline when they are ready.
3. Participants can fundraise from others by whatever method and donate through Ensany website later.
4. Three winners of this challenge (Challenge 2) will be selected by lucky draw.
5. Only the participants who are successfully achieve their targeted fund are eligible for the lucky draw at the end of the challenge to win the prizes of this challenge.
6. Ensany Global will give the fund collected from the crowdfunding to the respective participants before the Challenge 3 start.
7. The final date of the crowdfunding will be on 26/11/2018.
Run a humanitarian or charity project.
Record your progress and create creative video for the project.
Ask people to vote for your video at Ensany Facebook page.
1. Create a creative video based on your charity project
2. Submit your video to Ensany team by any preferred way (Google Drive, Dropbox, pendrive, etc)
1. Create the best, unique and impactful video using your own creativity
2. Share your video to all platforms or social media
3. Ask people to Share, Like and Comment your video project at Ensany official Facebook page as to show their support
4. Get the highest total of Likes and Share to get the higher chance to win
• Judges: content, creativity, display, quality 60%.
• Like: total share & likes of the video post 40%.
Champion - RM5,000 X 1
1st Runner up - RM3,000 X 1
2nd Runner up - RM2,000 X 1
1. It is not necessary to participate in the previous phases of the challenge (Challenge 1 and Challenge 2).
2. Participant can join or combine with another group in making the project video.
3. The content of the video is based on your project and should not contain any sensitive issue, political, terrorism and should be a true story.
4. The project video must be in English, Bahasa Melayu, or Arabic.
5. Participants should include English subtitle in their video or they may request a help from Ensany team (if needed).
6. The video should include Ensany’s logo and information at the beginning and the end of the video.
7. The video should not exceed 5 minutes.
8. The background music or sound that is included in the video must be an Islamic music or other song with a proper meaning.
9. The final date of the video submission will be on 14th December 2018.
10. The evaluation and voting will be made on 15th – 20/12/2018.