- A small good deed that is continuous is better than a large good deed done only once. In this spirit, Ensany has launched the Weekly donation initiative.
- Be a part of a group of people who want to make social impact by doing a simple good deed every week.
- Weekly donation also is also meant to spread awareness about the campaigns to help people who are in need.
1. Visit the Ensany website.
2. Register via the Click here
3. They can register as Volunteers through Ensany website.
1. Donors are free to donate as much as they wish.
2. The minimum amount for donation is Rm 5 .
• Every week Ensany team will share a link to a charitable campaign.
• The link will be shared by email or Whatsapp every Friday.
1. By filling the form on the website.
2. Reports can be received by email.
• Anyone can be a leader. To do so you must create a group on social media (like Whatsapp) and be responsible to share the weekly donation link to the participants and also send follow up reminders as needed.
The Circle of mercy Campaign is a project to harness the power of the crowd to create successful crowdfunding campaigns. For example, if there are 40 leaders and each leader has a Circle of mercy members who each donate at least RM 10 weekly, each circle will contribute RM 100 and the collective 40 circles will contribute RM 4,000 per week. In this way every week the everyone can collectively help cover the various types of projects such as :
• Covering medical expenses of the sick.
• Giving Financial assistance to families in poverty.
• Providing academic sponsorship for refugees and children of low-income families.
• Giving support to children with special needs, such as those with autism.
• And more....