Sadaqah Qurbani campaign - Syria
To commemorate the year of our master Abraham, peace be upon him, sponsorship has been reviving this blessed year through the sacrifice program, which provides an opportunity for sacrifices to donate their sacrifices and deliver their fresh meat to the families of orphans and the poor in the camps of Syria, emphasizing the application of the principles of social solidarity
- Families of orphans, and needy families suffering from poverty and unemployment,
- people with additional needs,
- families whose members suffer from chronic diseases.
During the days of Tashreeq of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah (Eid days)
The project justification:
In revival of the Prophet’s Sunnah and in compliance with the saying of God Almighty, “Pray for your Lord and sacrifice.”
The deteriorating economic situation, especially in the camps in northern Syria.
Encouraging social solidarity among the groups of society.
· Providing aid to orphans, the poor, which contributes to spreading an atmosphere of compassion and affection among Muslims in the holy month.
· Bringing joy and happiness to the families of orphans and the needy.
· Reducing some economic difficulties.
· Providing fresh meat to needy families during the days of the blessed Eid Al-Adha
Expected results of the project/outputs
500 displaced families receive sacrificial meat
The cost of the project
· The number of sacrifices required: 100 sacrifices
· Single price: $180
· Total price: 18,000 USD
Lamb divided into 10 servings for 10 families
The average number of family members is 5 people